2018!! What a year you have been! I’m actually amazed at how much I’ve grown. Well, not that I didn’t expect it but how things unfolded this year was just outright amazing!
I remember telling you(2018) to be good to me when we first met on January 1. You did me good!
I did set goals for the year, even though I couldn’t fulfill all, I’m very satisfied with how far I’ve come, God has been good! And I’m eternally grateful!!
Enough of the talk lets get down to business, the purpose for this post. Shall we?
2018 in retrospect!
I’ve had my fair share of disappointments, failures and frustrations this year but looking beyond these, 2018 has been awesome! I’ve leant a lot! And I’ve also had lots of plateau moments.
Ten things 2018 taught me.
2018 taught me to/that…
1. Understanding is everything! A man cannot do anything beyond his level of understanding therefore in all thy getting, get understanding.
2. I can do anything I set my heart and mind to.
3. You attract who you are.
4. To wholly rely on the word of God.
5. When we pray with understanding and believe the Word we prayed, we have answers all the time.
6. God indeed rewards those who diligently seek Him.
7. You don’t wait for things to happen, you make them happen.
8. Being hungry pushes you to step into the unknown.
9. Love is the motivation to do anything and everything for God and for man, irrespective of circumstances.
10. 2018 has taught me not to underestimate my abilities and capabilities- I’m a fully loaded daughter of the Most High God!
There you have it, my life in 2018 summed up in 10 bullets.
I hope you take some cues from them. Have something to share? Go right ahead.
God bless you!