Topic: keys to unlock answered prayers part 7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
This is a continuation of the series on the basic keys to unlock answered prayers.
Click here to find the missed keys and do well to Stay with me on this journey as the Holy Spirit enlightens you to getting answers to your long awaited prayers.
5. Pray with thanksgiving
Being thankful is a sure way of receiving things from God, thanking Him before we receive is even better because it shows how matured and thoughtful we are.
We must be able to praise and thank God in the heat of the day and in the storm ’cause being grateful for little things calls for bigger things.
Thanksgiving is such a power tool that if we are to begin exploring, we will be farther than we are at the moment.
The truth is, thanking God makes the wait period easier and it fast tracks our answers.
So before you even think of putting any request before God, thank Him for everything. And as soon as you request, believe and support it with thanks.
If you really desire to see results learn to give thanks .
So to get answers to your prayers first
1. Approach God in holiness
2. Pray the word of God and not your words.
3. Pray by faith in the name of Jesus.
4. Pray boldly and not beggarly
5. Pray excercising your redemptive authority over all Devils.
6. Pray in the Sporit
7. Pray with thanksgiving
Stay connected so that you don’t miss out on any of the remaining keys to get that prayer answered!
It is my prayer that you don’t just read this but practice to see results.
1. Thank God for the gift of life and this word.
2. Ask for forgiveness of Sin.
3. Take time to thank God for all the things He has done, what He keeps doing and what He is yet to do.
4. Thank Him again for hearing you in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Image source: Google images