Topic: unlocking answered prayers; key 8
Scripture: Proverbs 23:18
“For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off”.
This is the final key on the series, unlocking answered prayers.
Click here to find missed keys.
8. Pray with expectations
Well, people say expect nothing and be less disappointed but the word of God, that which gives us life says that we can actually expect things in order to see them.
Expecting that something will happen to us even though we don’t know how it will, is more like exercising your faith. without faith (expectation) we receive nothing.
Hebrews 11:1 says that,
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
You cannot hope for something without expecting it.
with humans, the more you expect the more you end up being disappointed but God is no human that He would lie, His integrity will just not allow Him.
So be rest assured that your expectations will never be cut short once you are obedient to Him.
If you really desire to see results then whenever you lay out your prayer to God, look to Him in expectation and He will never disappoint you.
To get answers to your prayers first,
1. Approach God in holiness
2. Pray the word of God and not your words.
3. Pray by faith in the name of Jesus.
4. Pray boldly and not beggarly
5. Pray excercising your redemptive authority over all Devils.
6. Pray in the Sporit
7. Pray with thanksgiving
8. Pray with Expectation
It is my prayer that you don’t just read this but practice to see results.
1. Thank God for the gift of life and this word.
2. Ask for forgiveness of Sin.
3. Present your request before the Lord as your heart waits in expectation
4. Thank Him again for hearing you in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Image source: Google images