Wow! So I have also been nominated! Lol…
You might be wondering why I’m saying this but it’s my first time being nominated and I’m really grateful to the beautiful soul behind this blog…
D’ Eve In Me –
Check her out pals…she’s got some really good stuff out there that will keep you going back for more everyday!
Okay so now let’s move on to the real deal😊
Rules of the Award
1. Thank the blogger(S) who nominated you
2. Display the Liebster Badge on your site
3. Answer the questions you were sent
4. Choose 5 to 11 blogs to nominate
5. Send 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Questions and Answers
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
I always thought to myself iv got a lot of things in me the world must hear and see, i have lots of stories about my personal life and experiences that I felt would help lots of people once they are heard. But then I wasn’t the reading type, was more of the calculating and solving type so I wondered how this writing thingy would workout for me and how to even start was…
My alone moments after university finally pushed me to find solace in writing and now it’s a part of me by the grace of God.
2. Got any peeves? I’m really good at accepting people the way they are but hypocrites are a total turn off for me and oh I don’t roll with lazy people, they make you lag in all spheres of your life!! Ah! Time wasting, not cool😏!
3. Do you consider yourself an extrovert or introvert?
A hybrid I guess😅. I play both sides well when necessary…I love my space a lot though😊
4. What’s your favourite time of the day and why?
Oh I thought you’d never ask this!
I love nights, I think my mama gave birth to me when the moon and stars were at post,lol.
But the thing is I concentrate better during such times and the Ghanaian internet is faster at dawn too😉 so I’m able to do a lot at night.
5. Do you ever have writers block and if so, how do you deal with it?
Yes I do and quite often during the day when there are so many distractions, when this happens I turn my eyes off the work and do something else I love like listening to music, movies, go have a real time conversation or better still sleep…I mostly return with a fresh mind to complete the work😊
6. What would be the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
It depends but I prolly will say wow! Thank you Jesus you’ve done it cos obviously I didn’t invest a dime into it.
I’m not really a noise person so my excitement will be expressed through music alongside some dance moves.
7. With the money?
First things first…tithe, lend some helping to some needy people and invest the rest into businesses…
But then again it really depends on how much we looking at here, but basically these are the first things I would have done.
8. Which talent don’t you have but want?
I think I have everything ooo…it’s inside me…lol
But I really wanna paint (like an artist) art is really cool and interesting!
Allow me to add this…not that my voice is bad ooo but I want an angelic voice that will pierce through the hardest hearts😉
9. What inspires new ideas for your blog?
Mostly divine, whenever i read the word of God I’m inspired to write, my own life experiences add up as well therefore every piece i share carry a bit of me in it, and basically everything around me…living and non living.
10. Three words that best describe ?
Packed, funny, simple with swag
It has been fun doing this but unfortunately I have to alight here, but the train still journeys on so I here by nominate these bloggers to continue…
Answer the same questions I answered too😉